Monday, April 6, 2009

The Orchard Of Sins...


She guides me in..
Into the orchard of sins..
A stranger I am to this
Discovering the primary bliss..

I gaze at the million sights
Weird senses and lights alike
I see myself in the mirror
Raw green in colour..

I indulge in the orchards offering
Under the tree
That she spread over me
And the shade set me free

Like calm monsoon breeze
Dark and moist in its flight
She engulfed my nature
And planted the seeds in me

Now the nature takes its course
Where she ends and I begin
The vines take shape and run deep
Bear fruits of sin… bliss

In the orchard of sins
You taste sweet... You cave in
You change and then begin
A game only devils win

I see the shades around and….
I stray into the wilderness
To taste fruits
Of another kind

I turn behind to see
My shade withering
O…!! The leaves crumpling
The vines receding

I consume
More than I need
Couldn’t taste
But I still feed

Nothing but obsolete
Nothing but insipid
Nothing but flesh
Nothing but mess

Lost now… In the orchard
And its wilderness
Im just an animal
And its you and its all I need

But you withered away
Not by your virtue
But by the extravagance
Of others shade

Now its just me
Without a shade
And with no home now
The orchard is wilderness

And now I keep straying
And now I keep screaming
And now I am lost
And now I am all around

The orchard bears new fruits
And I keep pulling the noose
An animal feeding around
Will never find the shade will never stay…

I look back at the withered brown
And I weep
And I keep… Secrets with me
Will never be heard... Will always be lost

I wait now.. Can anybody find me..?
A sinner waiting to be free
In the orchard of primary bliss
Where the prisoners are sealed with a kiss…

No comments: