Saturday, January 31, 2009

The doors open when twilight ends...


(Please read this blog while listening to Radiohead's "Motion Picture Soundtrack" from the album "Kid A".)


Through the aura of white light... controlled feelings emerge into the sky. Children in white robes play at night... under the stars and faces bright. There are portals to another dimension.. we dont know about. There are times... the doors are adjar. And the aura seeps through.... But.... we are blind and cant decipher the light to be true....





There are men & women, all happy and content... bodies in white robes, subtle calm & a pleasant chill in the air. The skies are clear and beautiful. Moon emnates its soft yellow onto the waves crashing against the moss covered rocks. Eyes wide open... but... I still cannot catch the extravagance.





Everything is free.
Everything is free.
Everything is free.





There are colors, deep down in my head... which... color a world when eyes are shut. Colors so dark & full... they are invisible.





How will you see...? ..... .... ....... because you cannot see the light seeping through that door... there...





Can you see... it..? You dont.





Once you enter that door, everything will slow down... your eyes wide open are actually... half closed... All are laden with peace & ....love. All the faces, so simple, that they seem beautiful... Barefoot, I take steps into the garden of 'Dance'. Beats and rhymes to which all sway to... the grass wet with dew and cold with the air... calms... the skin... makes you feel so good... The grass, the grass so soft & smooth....





Everyone is dancing, swaying, holding close.... A fragrance plays a cruel game of hide and seek... I chase the fragrance to... & fro. The fragrance submerges all the senses & fills you incomplete. As I chase the smell... through the rhymes & beats... bodies and dancing feet... she holds me back... and I... stand tall... still... and relax.. the fragrance ever increasing behind me. I close my eyes and turn behind to see her... body so warm... I rest my head on her breasts... I lay, and sway to the rhyme & beats that reverberates off... the bodies that... sway...





She welcomes me into the dark haven of sins galore. A drop of her sweat and I... belong, now to another world.. another dimension... Bodies now, half naked & some naked.... bare. Music rhymes a different beat and they sway now... to n' fro... feelings emnate through every face...





All become one.





All become invinsible.





All become.... surreal.





All are lost as I am.





There are faces behind every mask... there are faces under every skin... there are faces in those feelings... there are faces hidden...





But once you step into that door... the faces will come to life... no matter how far... deep... invisible... they are. They surface... but it was never about revealing these faces but to envisage the fears behind them.





I will come back... here.





I hope I can take you too.... sometime... But you are laden with fear. There is this sin you need to commit... Its not a sin... its a fear... its not a sin.... its that door within... that you cant see... Come with me, if you can.... face the fears.... face the surfacing of your crimson self... The doors open again when twilight ends... and... you begin...

No comments: