Friday, September 26, 2008

Pearls of a snapped necklace...


She was my half....
Like a shadow on the crescent moon... I was the soul of her mortal frame....
She was the fragrance in my air...
We were inseperable like time and space. I was the void in her vacuum. I was hers and she was mine. And when she left, I died. Not once but twice. And nothing more but the most pristine emotion of human nautre, sorrow, stood solid, paying respect to the exequies of my love.
I fell down like pearls of a snapped necklace..... Scattering and falling apart with dismembered uncertainty.
What pity...!! Even my most honest feelings couldnt stop her from leaving. I would've loved her even in my penultimate years where every morning opening my eyes to the new sunshine would need a grinding effort. Eyes which stay closely shut through the cold nights in the mist of unfulfilled dreams and death.

5 comments:

Khyati said...

Impressive...the flow is fantabulous!
Felt like drifting through a poetry of thoughts...

Mango Juice said...

Thanx a ton miss...
do stick around..
and thanx for ur insights too...
till then

Mango Juice said...

hey kathryn....
i dunno where u got to read this...
its not a poem..
and i never publicized my blog...
:)
all i can think of u is someone who holds a bad grudge against me...
Pls do me a favour and join some English lessons...
that will help you to diffrentiate poes atleast

cheers...!!

Unknown said...

ohh..so you think your all sophisticated..?
why should i join english classes huh
okay so it ain't a poem but its loads of bullshit anyway and if all you can say in defense is take english lessons then why don't you learn to write something more sensible something more relevant..
you should your no omniscient creature yourself

Mango Juice said...

kathryn ur comments stink...
this is my blog... dont tell me what i need to write.. if u wanna read something relevant go read a newspaper... whos compelling u to come here and read this blog...!!!u couldnt make sense out of it because ur english is awful...

"you should your no omniscient creature yourself"
trust me u need english lessons...
they will teach u something called grammar and framing sentences...

i request u... do not post any "irrelevant" comments here i wud just delete them...
:)

cheers...!!
(No Malice)